F-Series Single Color Vertical Elongated Fixture
High-output submersible luminaire with intelligent Monochromatic LED’s
The F-Series line of underwater marine lighting fixtures is designed to mounted a depth of up to 4.6 m (15 ft) below the water’s surface to provide vibrant White light in the water. With watertight aluminum bronze housings and silicon bronze hardware, Metro Marine’s F-Series luminaires are perfect for marine-based applications such as mounting to yachts, docks, sea walls, as well as for use in fountains and theme park installations. Leveraging Metro’s rich legacy of innovation and leadership in optics & LED control technology, the F-Series underwater lighting fixtures introduce a unique LED array to the market with 18 H.O. LEDs per fixture, allowing close adjacent fixture placement where fully-mixed, uniform light is important.
The F-PME1-V-W3-45 is a superior underwater White LED luminaire with 45° optical lensing for lighting mid- to large-scale structures and yachts ranging from 10 m (32 ft) to 30 m (100 ft), with uniform color control, and high efficiency.
• Rugged and watertight: aluminum bronze housing with silicon
bronze hardware is designed for submersion in water to a depth of
4.6 m (15 ft).
• Close mixing distance: F-Series luminaires feature 45° beam angle with 18 H.O. LEDs, utilizing custom optical lenses. This unique design virtually eliminates pixilation dramatically, providing beautiful consistent light, even at close range.
• Unified power and data cable: Each F-Series luminaire comes with a 3m (9.84 ft.) unified power and data cable to minimize wiring. Our F-Series luminaires are designed for use with Metro Marine’s F-HB-4-MC3 power/data distribution Hubs.
• Temperature monitoring: The F-Series Luminaires have an internal temperature monitoring system that automatically reduces operation to protect the fixtures from damage in extreme operating temperatures.
• High output, underwater: This submersible luminaire offers vibrant high output monochromatic color. Long-life state-of-the-art Nichia LEDs significantly reduce or eliminate required maintenance, a major advantage for underwater installations.
Beam Angle: 45°
Lumens (Maximum): 4212 lm
Efficiency (lm/W): Maximum 50 lm/W
Input Voltage: 10VDC - 30VDC Power Consumption: 86 W Switched Control (On/Off) Threshold Ambient Temperature Reported Calculated L50 25 °C > 66,000 > 100,000 50 °C > 66,000 > 100,000 Dimensions: W:8.5"(215.9mm) H:10"(254mm) D:2.59"(66mm) Net Weight: 1.1 kg (2.42 lb) Housing Material: Die-cast marine aluminum bronze, polished finish Lens: Clear Quartz Luminaire Connections: Integral male/female IP68 connectors. -40 to 50 °C (-40 to 122 °F) Operating -20 to 50 °C (-4 to 122 °F) Startup -40 to 80 °C (-40 to 176 °F) Storage
Due to continuous improvements and innovations, specifications may change without notice.
Beam Angle: 45° & 90°
Lumens All Channels Full On:
Lumens per channel: R 400lm / G 2800lm / B 330lm / W 3250lm
Lumens (Maximum): 5400 lm
Efficiency (lm/W): Maximum 68 lm
Efficiency (lm/W): All Channels Full On 68 lm
LED Channels: Red/Green/Blue/7500 K
Input Voltage: 10 to 30 VDC
Power Consumption: 80 W (Maximum at full output, steady state)
For additional Surge Protection Requirements for LED Lighting Systems, please refer to www.metro-marine.com/F-Series/surge-protection.
Interface: Control Center MM-CC-V1
Controllers: To see the full range of controllers or third-party controllers available please visit www.metro-marine.com/products/controllers/
Threshold Ambient Temperature Reported Calculated
L50 25 °C > 66,000 > 100,000 50 °C > 66,000 > 100,000
Dimensions: (139.13mm X 139.13mm x 28.6mm)
Weight: kg ( lb)
Housing Material: Die-cast marine aluminum bronze, polished finish
Lens: Clear Quartz
Luminaire Connections: Integral male/female IP68 connectors.
-40 to 50 °C (-40 to 122 °F) Operating
-20 to 50 °C (-4 to 122 °F) Startup
-40 to 80 °C (-40 to 176 °F) Storage
ANSI C136.31 with a 5G vibration rating
Mechanical Impact IK09
Complies with ASTM B117 standard for > 1,500 hours
Humidity 0 to 95%, non-condensing
Luminaire Run Lengths
To calculate luminaire run lengths and total power consumption for your specific installation, contact www.metro-marine.com/tech-support/
Certification and Safety
Approbation, Lloyd’s Register, ABS , ABYC Compliant.
Environment Wet Location, IP68 Submersible up to 4.6 m (15 ft)