F-Series RGBW Vertical Elongated Fixture
High-output submersible luminaire with intelligent Full Spectrum RGBW LED’s
The F-Series line of underwater marine lighting fixtures is designed to mounted a depth of up to 4.6 m (15 ft) below the water’s surface to provide vibrant color and color-changing light in the water. With watertight aluminum bronze housings and silicon bronze hardware, Metro Marine’s F-Series luminaires are perfect for marine-based applications such as mounting to yachts, docks, sea walls, as well as for use in fountains and theme park installations. . Leveraging Metro’s rich legacy of innovation and leadership in optics & LED control technology, the F-Series underwater lighting fixtures introduce a unique LED array to the market with 72 H.O. LEDs per fixture, allowing close adjacent fixture placement where fully-mixed, uniform light is important. Our F-Series RGBW Luminaires also integrate a separate white LED in each of the 18 individually optically lensed RGBW LED configurations, creating higher-quality whites and richer color blends than possible with traditional RGB+White fixtures.
The F-SME1-V-FS-90 is a superior underwater RGBW LED luminaire with 90° optical lensing for lighting mid- to large-scale structures and yachts ranging from 10 m (32 ft) to 30 m (100 ft), with uniform color control, and high efficiency.
• Rugged and watertight: aluminum bronze housing with silicon
bronze hardware is designed for submersion in water to a depth of
4.6 m (15 ft).
• Close mixing distance: F-Series luminaires feature 90° beam angle with 72 LEDs, utilizing custom optical lenses. This unique design virtually eliminates pixilation and shortens mixing distance dramatically, providing beautiful consistent light, even at close range.
• Unified power and data cable: Each F-Series RGBW luminaire comes with a 3m (9.84 ft.) unified power and data cable to minimize wiring. Our F-Series RGBW luminaires are designed for use with Metro Marine’s F-HB-2-FS5 power/data distribution Hubs.
• Temperature monitoring: The F-Series Luminaires have an internal temperature monitoring system that automatically reduces operation to protect the fixtures from damage in extreme operating temperatures.
• High output, underwater: This submersible luminaire offers a full range of 22 million RGBW variations of colors with an output of over 4200 lumens. Long-life state-of-the-art Nichia LEDs significantly reduce or eliminate required maintenance, a major advantage for underwater installations.
• Easily controlled: Metro Marine’s F-Series luminaires work seamlessly with Metro’s full range of controllers as well as third-party controllers.
Beam Angle: 90°
Lumens (Maximum): 1831.9 lm
LED Channels: Red/Green/Blue/6500K
Input Voltage: 10VDC - 30VDC Power Consumption: 44 W (Maximum at full output, steady state) Interface: Control Center MM-CC-V1 Threshold Ambient Temperature Reported Calculated L50 25 °C > 66,000 > 100,000 50 °C > 66,000 > 100,000 Dimensions: W:5.73"(145.54mm) H:8.47"(215.18mm) D:2.34"(57.9mm) Net Weight: 1.55 kg (3.41 lb) Housing Material: Die-cast marine aluminum bronze, polished finish Lens: Clear Quartz Luminaire Connections: Integral male/female IP68 connectors. -40 to 50 °C (-40 to 122 °F) Operating -20 to 50 °C (-4 to 122 °F) Startup -40 to 80 °C (-40 to 176 °F) Storage
Due to continuous improvements and innovations, specifications may change without notice.
Beam Angle: 45° & 90°
Lumens All Channels Full On:
Lumens per channel: R 400lm / G 2800lm / B 330lm / W 3250lm
Lumens (Maximum): 5400 lm
Efficiency (lm/W): Maximum 68 lm
Efficiency (lm/W): All Channels Full On 68 lm
LED Channels: Red/Green/Blue/7500 K
Input Voltage: 10 to 30 VDC
Power Consumption: 80 W (Maximum at full output, steady state)
For additional Surge Protection Requirements for LED Lighting Systems, please refer to www.metro-marine.com/F-Series/surge-protection.
Interface: Control Center MM-CC-V1
Controllers: To see the full range of controllers or third-party controllers available please visit www.metro-marine.com/products/controllers/
Threshold Ambient Temperature Reported Calculated
L50 25 °C > 66,000 > 100,000 50 °C > 66,000 > 100,000
Dimensions: (139.13mm X 139.13mm x 28.6mm)
Weight: kg ( lb)
Housing Material: Die-cast marine aluminum bronze, polished finish
Lens: Clear Quartz
Luminaire Connections: Integral male/female IP68 connectors.
-40 to 50 °C (-40 to 122 °F) Operating
-20 to 50 °C (-4 to 122 °F) Startup
-40 to 80 °C (-40 to 176 °F) Storage
ANSI C136.31 with a 5G vibration rating
Mechanical Impact IK09
Complies with ASTM B117 standard for > 1,500 hours
Humidity 0 to 95%, non-condensing
Luminaire Run Lengths
To calculate luminaire run lengths and total power consumption for your specific installation, contact www.metro-marine.com/tech-support/
Certification and Safety
Approbation, Lloyd’s Register, ABS , ABYC Compliant.
Environment Wet Location, IP68 Submersible up to 4.6 m (15 ft)